PRA developed a quality assurance system that has been ISO 9001-compliant since 1998. This standard focuses on client satisfaction, quality process planning, and continuous improvement — reflecting our commitment to appropriate research design and analysis to meet clients' needs.
ISO 9001 is rapidly becoming the most important quality standard in the world. Thousands of companies in over 100 countries have already adopted it, and many more are in the process of doing so.
PRA was last audited in 2016. Our compliance with ISO standards assures that all aspects of PRA's service — from project design, to data collection, to the reporting process — conform to documented, verifiable quality standards.
PRA's quality policy
- assisting clients with their information needs using the best research techniques within the budgets allowed
- offering clients insightful, accurate, and strategic information from an independent perspective
- providing innovative, state-of-the-art, and credible knowledge
- offering clients cost-effective solutions
- eliminating the need to redo work
- monitoring client satisfaction and supporting processes of continuous improvement
- undertaking ethical research that respects the rights of respondents, the public, and clients
- declining projects that compromise the quality policy.