Focus group facilities
To maximize the benefit of qualitative research, it is necessary to have the right participants, ask well chosen questions, and have superior equipment and facilities.
PRA has the personnel, experience, and facilities to make your focus group a success.
- unobtrusive double audio recording
- video recording capabilities
- 56-inch, 1080p plasma television connected to computer with Internet and DVD
- flip chart and concept rails.
- a 40 station computer aided telephone interviewing (CATI) facility
- experienced operators and interviewers
- expert screening and recruiting techniques.
Ample reception area
Our offices provide a well designed reception and waiting area for focus group participants.
Our professional support staff make respondents feel comfortable and complimentary refreshments are provided for both viewers and respondents.
Sound proof viewing area
- electronic audio monitoring
- extensive desk and counter space
- large (12 foot) one-way mirror.
- a microwave oven
- extra large refrigerator
- sink and dishwasher.
to book our facilities