Research Assistant/Data Analyst
CLOSING DATE: August 31, 2019 (23:59 Central Daylight Time)
PRA Inc. (Prairie Research Associates) is a research and consulting firm that has a growing client base, serving government, non-profit organizations, and industry. We are currently looking for up to two full-time Research Assistants/Data Analysts for our Winnipeg office. The positions are full-time beginning in mid to late September 2019.
Essential qualifications include:
- Successful completion of an undergraduate degree in social sciences, business, math, or related fields.
- Computer literacy (including experience with Windows and Microsoft Office)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good time and task management skills
- An ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to learn new software programs and research methods
Additional assets include:
- Experience in SPSS programming or other statistical software
- Understanding of social science research methods
- Understanding of survey structure and online questionnaire programming
- Basic understanding of statistics and research concepts
- Experience with data retrieval and formatting of tables and graphs
- Some background in the quantitative analysis of socio/economic, survey, and administrative data
Training will be provided for the successful candidates.
We offer competitive salaries, with an employee benefit package.
To apply, please go through our online application process:
Items required for application:
- Employment history
- Educational history
- Current Resume
- Cover Letter